Monday, 21 March 2016
Thursday, 10 March 2016
Sunday, 14 February 2016
So, what I care right now is what must I wear, (Jubah ofcourse) What must I buy for the present and..... a new foundation. hehe.
My loreal true match foundation is running out and for this time being, my skin are not in the good condition so I must change my foundation. Maybelline stick foundation is not suitable to wear for this big event. I wear it for daily use only.
hmm... what about this....?
I'm just wanna try another Revlon's collection.
just want to share my neighbour's make up. She is actually freelance MUA. Her touched really really make me feel great! We just take some day off together and enjoy our girls day out. leave our husband's with their interest. hehe.
and here we go, as below pictures are her make up done on my face. :P
What I remember, she used Naturactor in fairest tone and do some face shading using typical shading (I don't know what brand is)
What I really love is my eyebrow! she is very talented in make up and especially do an eyebrow. She said she just used eyebrow pencil from daiso and some of eyebrow's things from maybelline.
Yup, for me, Maybelline are the one of good eye's make up product. I love maybelline;s eyeliner and has been using it since 2011 until now. ;)
Tuesday, 13 August 2013
What I used in this video:
1) Face spray – Giffarine Aquara Essence Spray (Giffarine product)
2) Liquid foundation – Loreal le teint true match in code G3 Golden beige
3) Compact powder – Revlon photo ready two way powder foundation in code 003 natural ochre
4) Eye shadow – Mac 96 palettes
5) Eyeliner – Maybelline stick masterliner in code BK-1 black
6) Mascara – Silkygirl Lash prism mascara in code 01 blackest black
7) Blusher – In2It in code Lovebird
8) Lipstick – Revlon in code 415 pink in the afternoon
Most these products can buy at Watson, Guardian, other drugstores, or their own stores.